You can return an item within 14 days of the date of shipment for a refund (minus shipping costs) if the item is in its original condition with all tags still attached and in its original packaging. Items that have been scratched or damaged in any way will not be refunded.
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Harvest Gold), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns with no BlissTek return code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt. To return a jewelry item to Harvest Gold, follow our three step process:
1. Your Return Authorization Code. Email email@example.com and you will be given a Return Merchandise Authorization Code.
Write this code on the return sticker found at the bottom of your original invoice. Affix the sticker to the outside of the box you are returning.
2. Package Your Return. Place all the original packaging in the box, including any appraisals and/or diamond certificates.
For security reasons, do not write anywhere on the outside of the box.
3. Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Harvest Gold(1) (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
Any tag(s) must not be removed. We cannot accept items whose tags have been removed or tampered with. The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and
unaltered in any way. Items damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned. Special orders and engraved items are not refundable, unless there was an error made on
our part. The original invoice and a Return Merchandise Authorization Number must accompany the returned item. Gifts to third parties are not refundable.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless there was an error on our part.
We may withhold up to an 8% restocking fee on the total amount of an order.
(1) Harvest Gold will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.